2008 BANQUET BOWLING PROMOTION
Strike Ten Entertainment is pleased to announce the renewal of the Banquet bowling promotion. This highly successful program has been a true WIN/WIN promotion for both bowling centers and Banquet. The new program officially begins November 1, 2007 and runs through May 31, 2008. As in previous years, this program is designed to drive additional traffic to your centers during the traditionally slower daytime hours. The great promotion really helps to generate new bowler visits and incremental revenues for Strike Ten member centers.
Here’s a look at this season’s program:
- Free Game of Bowling Coupons featured on a variety of Banquet Frozen Foods such as Family Entrees, Hearty One Meals and Brown ‘N Serve Items.
- Free Game Coupons can only be redeemed at Strike Ten member centers and are only valid during daytime hours between 8:30am and 6:00pm and when lanes are available (Holidays are excluded). Coupon use is limited to one free game per person per day.
- All Free Game Coupons expire May 31, 2008.
- Banquet is supporting the program with bowling specific packaging and TV advertising on ESPN PBA and USBC telecasts.
- POS kits will ship in mid-October and consist of posters and a counter mat.
- Consumers can find participating Strike Ten centers at www.bowl.com and www.gobowling.com
lease contact your Strike Ten account representative at 800-871-7869 with questions or comments about this or any of our other programs. We appreciate your membership in Strike Ten and thank you for your support of the Banquet promotion.